This wild garlic tagliatelle recipe is perfect when you’re out of ideas and don’t have too much time for cooking. At least that’s how I built it. It’s easy and very quick to make, and I have to say, it’s surprisingly tasty! Also, it’s the perfect way to add more asparagus and broccoli into your diet. Not exactly the lightest recipe out there, but at the end of the day… it’s pasta, so how can it ever be very light?[twocol_one]
Cooking time: 20min[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]
For 4 servings[/twocol_one_last] [twocol_one] [ingredients title=”Ingredients”]
- 400g tagliatelle
- 100g asparagus
- 150g broccoli
- 4tbsp wild garlic pesto
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 150g single cream
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper (for serving)
- parmesan (for serving)
- Chop the garlic finely. In a pan heat the oil and fry the garlic together with rosemary, for 30 sec, then add the veggies. Cook them stirring constantly, on medium heat, for about 7 minutes.
- Add the cream and the brandy and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Cook the pasta. Once done, mix it with the sauce and veggies.
- Serve with parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Love, happyholism & nom-nom,